World Exclusive First HVX200 Footage.. only here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my server only has issued 7.6 GB of transfer - whats the deal? Everyone already has downloaded the footage? :grin:


Jarred Land said:
Notice that me and Barry have been a little quiet the last week?

Well, Here it is, the world exclusive footage from the HVX, shot by some talented DP's and produced by Me and Barry Green (Of course Barry did all the work... )

We are literally encoding and FTP'n from the Press Release in Los Angeles to you guys, so here is the folder, the clips will drop in there as soon as they are done.

H.264 is viewable in Quicktime only, if you have an older system and cannot playback H.264, look for the Mpeg-4 clips to follow as they will be less taxing to you!
main download:

Both Clips are 720p. One native 720 and one 720 from a 1080 clip. 1080 full resolution will be up by midnight.

http://www.zombiefest.com/HVX/


Mirrors: (WMV or other mirrored files non H264 are compressed from the above H264 file.. so realize you are watching double compressed video, which still looks amazing, but dont judge footage for artifacts etc.)

WMV-HD 720p provided by Soarprod: http://www.ochauntedhouse.com/hvx/hvx_dvxuser_com720p.zip



All files: Quicktime, Stills and WMV, provided by MikkoWilson:

http://mikko.n3.net/hvx200/
or
http://school.n3.net/hvx200/
 
Barry_Green said:
Pat's working a multi-day gig so he couldn't get out here. I'll have to tell Jay you're asking about him!


Yeah, please do. Tell him I said hello. I'm assuming he's still in Vegas. It's been a couple years since I've seen him.

Hey, do you know Lynn Nicholson? He's a long whitehaired steadicam op in Vegas. Another great guy to work with.

take care,
 
what do you mean? People still downloading like mad.. but we are still all waiting for the 1080 clip to rock out. May not happen till the morning.

And you have only pulled 8 gigs? lucky you, as I passed the TB along time ago.
 
Do you do your own hosting* Jarred?



*I'm not the most webliterate person in the world, but I think that's the correct term.


.
 
<I'm trying, I'm trying...>>

Thats what she said - I kid, I kid. Good thing I already sold my DVX - I can see those prices falling......
 
Jarred Land said:
what do you mean? People still downloading like mad...
Maybe not like mad but as loyal dvxuser.com members as*toujours avant!*sempre avanti!*sempre na frente!*always go ahead!#Thanks guys! (All of them!)
 
no.... would be nice, but everytime i get silly ideas like hosting files like this the guy who does own the hosting company gets very happy.
 
So, do we get valuable door prizes if we wear DVXuser T-shirts to the Panny booth? :) Sorry, just waiting for the 1080 clip...
 
soarprod said:
<I'm trying, I'm trying...>>

Thats what she said - I kid, I kid. Good thing I already sold my DVX - I can see those prices falling......
:laugh: Congrats daddy!
 
Yeah the Moviola stuff was probally some of the best stuff there out of the HVX.. they did a very very good job.
 
Moviola?!...but this one seems familiar to me, it reminds me the filmschool years... Seriously?
 
Dude everything I've seen on that camera has been amazing, yours, Barry's, Moviola's, everyone's. It goes to show that with proper lighting and framing, the stuff coming from that camera will equate with much higher priced cameras. I was so impressed today, it how good that camera can represent true colors in a 4:2:2 color space, especially in the basketball game. Thanks to everyone that worked hard to provide us footage.
 
OK, any chance to basketball game footage for tomorrow, available here? It's not the case for a NBA fan but as your report's reader.

Thx Rush! If I am in US, I would buy @EVS (You do it for passion!)
 
Jarred Land said:
no.... would be nice, but everytime i get silly ideas like hosting files like this the guy who does own the hosting company gets very happy.


Ahh... I see.
 
harlan said:
Yeah, please do. Tell him I said hello. I'm assuming he's still in Vegas. It's been a couple years since I've seen him.

Hey, do you know Lynn Nicholson? He's a long whitehaired steadicam op in Vegas. Another great guy to work with.

take care,
I don't know Lynn well, but I have worked with him on a couple of things. He was steadicam op on our "Essence of the Force" project, and I worked with him on a corporate gig for Sunset Station casino as well...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top