JMtheDP
Veteran
Hey Guys
So it looks like I am going to be coming to the west coast - specifically LA/San Fran in October. Not work related, but being as I am in the movies I will probably find the time to see some people and what not while I'm there. My first trip to the USA beyond NYC, so quite excited.
Wondering if anyone from the forum is around or can recommend stuff to do/places to go?
JM
So it looks like I am going to be coming to the west coast - specifically LA/San Fran in October. Not work related, but being as I am in the movies I will probably find the time to see some people and what not while I'm there. My first trip to the USA beyond NYC, so quite excited.
Wondering if anyone from the forum is around or can recommend stuff to do/places to go?
JM