Who is Jim Jannard according Forbes

Awesome.... ITs kinda coo lthat hes so nice too. He answered a question of mine, but like typed out 3 paragraphs, and answered in depth. You thin ka guy like him would be to busy for that. But hes down to earth.
 
TimurCivan said:
Awesome.... ITs kinda coo lthat hes so nice too. He answered a question of mine, but like typed out 3 paragraphs, and answered in depth. You thin ka guy like him would be to busy for that. But hes down to earth.

yes.. and he usually responds very fast to any emails i send along his way as well. He is very hands-on, and you can tell he is dedicated a majority of his time to RED.

I can't wait for NAB..
 
Hey! But Jim Jannard is famou$! In Italy I've not heard his name before...! He's famou$ and likes red color...mmm things look promi$ing...LOL
 
Last edited:
It said in that article that he began by selling shades out of his trunk in '75.

Well there was no interenet in 75 ... point is, this right here is the beginning of the grass roots movement, kind of like we're all standing around the trunk of his virtual car waiting for him to dop mad skillz on us -- cool!
 
Jack Daniel Stanley said:
It said in that article that he began by selling shades out of his trunk in '75.

Well there was no interenet in 75 ... point is, this right here is the beginning of the grass roots movement, kind of like we're all standing around the trunk of his virtual car waiting for him to dop mad skillz on us -- cool!



I bought my first Oakleys out of a trunk at the Coors Classic bicycle race in Aspen. I think it was 1984 (?).
 
A pair of oakleys saved my eyes many times. I used to race mountain bikes and once had a barend jab me right in the lens and they took the beating.. The frame broke, and i got a nice bruise from the nose piece, but the lens didnt explode into a million pieces of glass into my cornea.

Back in those days they had one hell of a replacement warranty as well.. the only reason I had to buy a new pair of oakleys was if I lost them.
 
Danilo Del Tufo said:
Hey! But Jim Jannard is famou$! In Italy I've not heard his name before...! He's famou$ and likes red color...mmm things look promi$ing...LOL
Search OAKLEY@google.

Also it seems that he's doing his business with passion and this it is the first point that I appreciate to know. :thumbsup:
 
my pair were like this:
63_1.JPG

but with metallic gold lenses.

They don't make these anymore but this pairs on ebay ... might buy them, maybe it'll make me feel 22 again :thumbsup:
 
#606 James Jannard

Wonder what its like to be low on that list, and wish I could be # 5000.


James have you met Bill Gates?
 
i had one of those thermonuclear protection stickers in the back window of my car... only i had rearranged and modified it to read: "pardon my erection"
 
For us music fans, this guy being on place #606 in the list of the world's richest people is just awesome! :)
 
Back
Top