Which matte box for Nikon still and Red?

Did you guys got the approval from RED ?

We all as a RED one holders can not put the design or any new concepts without RED IP 's approval. It's a IP laws in States right ?

JJ is watching you guys.
 
Mutliple Choices ?

1) RED COOKE
2) RED Master Prime
3) RED Prime Zoom and 300mm Lens
4) RED Canon
5) RED Nikon

I leave it to you guys who has ideas but no offical approval from RED.
 
HKSC 2007 said:
I leave it to you guys who has ideas but no offical approval from RED.

Hi HKSC 2007

I think I may be missing something, but I have no idea what you are on about??? has this got anything to do with the mattebox question?

Martin
 
penfever said:
HKSC - adding a little dada to everyone's day.


Heh heh.

Yeah, I would request keeping the dada to a minimum, though, HKSC. Nothing personal at all--it just makes for a lot of posts to sift through to get to the topic under discussion.

Thanks, man.
 
Back
Top