Where you at?

Where you at?


  • Total voters
    42

Ki-Ki

Veteran
Just wondering at this state of the game,

(May 4th 2008, GMT)

Where everyones at.

Have you shot your film yet?
Just found out aout Timefest?
Finished ages ago?
Pulling out perhaps?
If so, why?
Or
When are you filming?

Just curious as to where everyones at, and a new poll could be fun. =)

\ Fair Winds
 
Script is locked, still casting. Currently the only weekend I can shoot is last weekend in May. Joy for fast, reckless editing. Only real advantage to being that late is by that point I'll be "testing" absurdly expensive monitors for a speaker company so I'll have great stuff to mix on.
 
Well, I nearly finished preproduction and will shoot my entry soon. What holds this back, is just the schedule of the involved people. Hopefully next sunday. :)
 
Today May 4th is the day. In about two and half hours we start shooting the film. So I'm past pre-production. If all goes well later today I will be on post production!!!
 
I think, if all goes right, that I'll start shooting next weekend. Everyone has scripts and getting stuff together this weekend. I'm sure I'll make it (that's what I tell myself).
 
Well, we are still in Pre. We have the script and location and Matt Sconce has offered to help us with filming. We are discussing dates right now.
 
I got hit with working on 2 features and so I haven't even had a decent nights sleep in 2 months let along time to make an entry. Next time though, next time.
 
Post for me too, kinda, only one more scene left that needs shooting but it shoot be done soon. Come with the edit!!!!
 
Well, thought I'd chuck in my own 2 cents.

Came back from our 7th location scout today. Looks like we know what we're doing now. We got two locations, just got to go back for an 8th time later this week / weekend to get more photos and then start wriing. So long story short, Pre-Production for myself to.
 
Well technically we shot - and are editing now.

However, the film didn't come out any where near where we thought it would. (it was one of those kinda shoots - unfortunately with 16mm as well - though we are able to use said film elsewhere.

Not sure if I should bother fixing the edit and fine tuning. Or just reshoot at a later date?
 
I've been out shooting twice so far, and we are going to be wrapping one location tomorrow. I hope to finnish shooting in another day or too (we don't film back to back we all have busy schedules so we can only go out once or twice a week).
 
Back
Top