WHERE THE HEART LIES ... Johnson, Hyten, Golden & Bullis

Mark Johnson

The Dude Abides
WTHLnewPOSTER.jpg
 
Last edited:
Frame Grabs From Where The Heart Lies

Frame Grabs From Where The Heart Lies

Geoff Reisner has talent beyond what words can express. I'll simply let a small sample of raw frames (reduced in size) show you what I mean:

grabs.jpg


grabs2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ok, guys. We're in and THIS TIME we got smart and got Blaine on board at the start of the damn fest instead of the last week. We're going to try to learn from past mistakes and put in the due diligence and pre-production work. We had a script meeting last night and have a basic outline finished with a committment that Blaine and I will finish a working script by Thursday. We're off!
 
Hey Harris! Get your butt out here! We're going to be casting hot actresses for a really dope lingerie scene. We could use your assistance!
 
I have never mentioned this before but I am very good at casting. BTW your poster just ate my computer screen.
 
BTW your poster just ate my computer screen.

Speaking of things eating, we watched THE HOST last night. SH*T that is the best monster film I've ever seen. If you ain't seen it, netflix it dudes.
 
Our script is flexible to adapt to whatever crazy requirements are imposed in the rules. Rumor has it that we have to use a talking condom in the story.
 
Good luck. The poster caught my attention, along with the title. Awesomeness!

Hey thanks! We were really surprised to find that title hasn't been used in anything major that we could find on first blush. Lots of "Lies of the Heart" and "Where the Heart Is" type of stuff but nada on "Where the Heart Lies" at least with a couple quick google searches.
 
Ok, fixed the oversight of not having DVXUSER Scott Bullis on the poster. As anyone who has worked on stuff with us in the past knows, Bullis is always a key player in our productions. I tried to edit the title of our thread to add Bullis but I guess that's not possible, huh?
 
Really looking forward to this movie! We get the chance to see a hopefully polished piece of work from your side. Even though the last one was in a rush, it still has been quite good. So this must become a masterpiece :)

lala :)
 
Last edited:
Tell me when I should delete the link to this poster. Some people maybe do not like it.

Good God, don't touch that link! This thread is going to go out of its way for content like this!!!!

I actually saw this and loved it. I find it hard to believe that Giger really did much consulting on it, though.
 
Back
Top