Where can we download AF 100/1 clips ?

Everts

Veteran
So we saw the clips from the german website but where can we download clips , unedited footage ?
Yes I know the camera is not done yet !
 
Last edited:
that's the only one that I know of and there's no more but if more surfaces I would be very pleased to view it as well so if anyone knows of any more clips please do share. I don't care how finished or unfinished it is, I want to seeee
 
I've played devil's advocate and contrarian alot for the past couple days and have been questioning the AF100 but even I will readily admit that that footage is just way too inconclusive to say anything 'declarative' as Peter J. puts it about the AF100. Yes on one hand it looks no better than GH1 unhacked, but on the other hand the subjects of the footage doesn't allow the AF100 to spread its wings at all, it's all very poorly framed, poorly shot zoom shots of tree bark or of moldy water, all compressed down to nasty web compression so it really does not tell much at all. The only thing I could glean a little bit is the dynamic range DOES seem to be noticeably stronger than GH13 in that when you look at some of the green leaves in one or two of the scenes, the ones that are very opaque and the light goes through them and blows them out, in DSLR's they would be completely blown out and clipped if lighted/exposed similarly whereas here they retain a light green translucency which to me shows a much higher dynamic range threshold.
 
Back
Top