When will red be available to none reservation holders

My second reservation will also go on that way. One of its purposes: indie production.

EDIT -- But in order to achieve that, I will need for an update increasing the number of the actual storage available @my_PM box. Are you over there reading this Jarred? :beer:
 
Last edited:
Barend Onneweer said:
Forget about being last. I want an Orphanage hat, too! And I still want to know how to get and autographed copy of the Rebels Guide... :huh:

Barend

I think I got the last hat :)
 
Paul Coleman said:
I'm gonna have to make friends with a RED owner, because I really want to shoot my next feature on one! :love4: :beer:

I wouldn't mind letting you use my RED when it comes...as long as I can be in the movie :evil grin:
 
i hooked you up EM.. but try and find that delete button.. there over a million private messages on the server that nobody will most likely every read.
 
Jarred Land said:
i hooked you up EM.. but try and find that delete button.. there over a million private messages on the server that nobody will most likely every read.
:dankk2: Jarred! It helps!

As matter of fact, it is what I've been doing but sometimes it helps to have some reminders -- links, personal and office contacts of other members, PMs to reply etc, instead our own memoir. :D

EDIT -- BTW, can you fix my «Confirmed PM Receipts» tool (it doesn't work anymore -- I don't know why) without deleting the other PMs? (saved @PM_box by now)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top