What sort of lens? :S

dahlstrom

Member
In few weeks the camera(hv20) will be available here in Sweden. And i wounder which adapter lens i would buy? Right now it stands between Panasonic VW LW4307ME 43mm and Raynox HD-6600 Pro Vidvinkellins 0,66x 43mm.
Which of these am i going to take? Is there any lens that i have forgot and is better, please tell me.
 
Last edited:
I'm also looking into getting a wide angle adapter. I'm wondering if it's worth it to drop the $190ish to get the Canon WD-H43 adapter. Will I have to worry about vignetting with the cheaper ones or a lower image quality? What's the advantage of the Canon over the others?
 
The Canon is full zoom through with excellent image quality. But it is HEAVY, and pretty much doubles the weight of the camera.

I have the Canon, but am interested in a lighter weight alternative.
 
Would the lighter weight alternatives cause image distortion? I ran into someone a gig who had one, and he said he would get vignetting if he zoomed out too far (but didn't mind, since it was a concert and it was mostly dark).
 
I'm testing the Raynox 6600 & 7000 and as soon as I receive it, the Canon wide. So far the 6600 has 4 points and the 7000 only 2. in certain zoom/distance positions, they are nearly identical in image quality.
Just waiting endlessly for the Canon to arrive.:beer:

In few weeks the camera(hv20) will be available here in Sweden. And i wounder which adapter lens i would buy? Right now it stands between Panasonic VW LW4307ME 43mm and Raynox HD-6600 Pro Vidvinkellins 0,66x 43mm.
Which of these am i going to take? Is there any lens that i have forgot and is better, please tell me.
 
Back
Top