Watch Twilight Episodes For Free

Excellent. Maybe this will help those who can't figure out how to pull it off without a twist. Or perhaps since TZ was big on twists it will just make matters worse. :grin: Good find.
 
Making a twist for the sake of making a twist will result in a poorly executed twist. But if you, as always, concentrate on telling a great story and it develops its own twist, then by all means don't disclude it just because it's a twist.
 
I've been watching these and I have a huge box set at home. The one immediate lesson for short-filmmakers is just how quickly and efficiently the establish things with a line or two, or an action or two.

And where else but the Twilight Zone will you find a man named "E.M. Bagby?"
 
Sweet!! I just love watching this show, it brings me back to being a kid. Course I didnt understand much of it back then. Heck I don't understand it now. But, I must say I hate commercials.
 
Back
Top