S stressel New member Feb 1, 2008 #1 Hello, when I have to work with db gain, two vertical color shadows apear in the left and right side of the screen. I tried to capture the video and the vertical caloured blurs are there! Does anyone knows what it is hapening? and how to solve it? Thank you in advance.
Hello, when I have to work with db gain, two vertical color shadows apear in the left and right side of the screen. I tried to capture the video and the vertical caloured blurs are there! Does anyone knows what it is hapening? and how to solve it? Thank you in advance.
S sundance44ANCE44 Active member Feb 2, 2008 #2 one pic is worth a 1000 words, suggest uploading a sample so people may look at it.
S stressel New member Mar 6, 2008 #3 hello, i have uploaded a clip so you can see it. please, any help is welcome. see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOoonWWyfdc
hello, i have uploaded a clip so you can see it. please, any help is welcome. see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOoonWWyfdc