Untitled Documentary - by B. Rice

Interesting. So as a doc are you looking for actual stories of loss to document or is are you doing more of a documentary styled narrative?
 
What the! Why aren't you just producing your Script fest 3 entry? Do it! Do it!

Either way, have fun and I can't wait to see.

Robbie
 
Are you looking for stories of loss in LA?

Drew,

I'm not opposed to stories from people in other states... in fact I may be asking other "users" to help me out if I'm not physically able to get somewhere for an interview or such... I'm open to anything right now. not limited to anywhere.

Good stuff, Brandon. I hope you finish this one.

Mike

Thanks Mike... me too :) I have been wanting to do a serious documentary type project for awhile... I really enjoy this type of thing.

What the! Why aren't you just producing your Script fest 3 entry? Do it! Do it!

Either way, have fun and I can't wait to see.

Robbie

Hey Robbie,

I really considered shooting that script... I think it would be fantastic too, and fits the theme well, but... for some reason I just felt this is what I should do this time...
 
Excuse me, it was only the first stupid joke which I got in mind. Your project to make a documentary film seems very interesting. I am looking with great interest forward to it. Much luck and good work! :beer:

Susanne

Well yes :) but not sure if that would make an interesting story....
 
Due to the nature of this entry... I'm not going to be posting a ton of pre-production information regarding the short... because I want to keep the story as fresh as possible to the viewers... hope you can understand.
 
Back
Top