Unrecoverable ssd. Error -11

Brad12d3

Member
Well, it happened. I have an ssd that the oddyssey can't recover. This is my first day to go out and shoot a lot. So the fact I have already had this problem is a bit disconcerting. The ssd was an official convergent design drive. I will say that I was shooting a lot of 4k to prores hq at 120 fps one after another. So that may have been what caused the problem. Any other way that I could recover the drive?
 
This is unfortunate to hear. Please reach out to us either via our 24/7 Emergency Support phone number or by contacting our Support Desk at cdsupport@convergent-design.com.

We also recommend the program Picture Rescue 2, which is just $20. It does take a very long time to cull the material from the SSD.
 
Same problem here! Also 120fps 4k to HQ... Files are still able to play back on the 7Q+ but it refuses to recover or anything. Is there already a solution? Maybe going back to older firmware and trying the recover/rebuild?
 
I had the same problem before. Very frustrating but Mitch and his team handled it very well and managed to recover the file for my client. Mitch will there be a permanent fix for this seeing as a few people seem to have suffered the same problem?
 
We are investigating to determine a permanent fix. Fabian92, please feel free to contact me directly if you do not hear back in a timely manner. You can also call our offices directly at 720-221-3861 and ask for Technical Support.
 
Back
Top