Twilight Fest Rules

Is that the new product name for the next Adfest?

Or do the words Chocolate Rain have to appear somewhere in every Twilight entry?
 
Is that the new product name for the next Adfest?

Or do the words Chocolate Rain have to appear somewhere in every Twilight entry?

A Rick Roll or other comparable 'Roll' has to appear somewhere in every entry.
 
by the way, the real rules are in the final phases. just makign some changes to them and hashing out anything we might have overlooked. they've gone into beta so to speak :)

later,
jason
 
ONE weekend with the Fat Monsters (heh...I accidentally typed 'fat bastards') and Jason is ruined. So sad. He was a good kid.

Dont let it happen to you, Penguin.
 
ONE weekend with the Fat Monsters (heh...I accidentally typed 'fat bastards') and Jason is ruined. So sad. He was a good kid.

Dont let it happen to you, Penguin.

How will I prevent this? I mean I have already had some traumatic expiriences because of those two days in town. I keep hearing Blaine's voice echoing through my head at night...

"I was starting to think you and The Como were the same person..."

And for some reason I have these dreams where a hammered Tim tries to dance with me all the while saying something about his shoes being "round." :evil:
 
"I was starting to think you and The Como were the same person..."
That is the worst thing I think could be said to a person. I'm sorry.

(No offense to Robbie, of course.)



Also, there is nothing worse (or funnier) than what some of us were watching while Matt was pitching you his movie.
yahoo_rotfl.gif
yahoo_rotfl.gif
 
That is the worst thing I think could be said to a person. I'm sorry.

(No offense to Robbie, of course.)



Also, there is nothing worse (or funnier) than what some of us were watching while Matt was pitching you his movie.
yahoo_rotfl.gif
yahoo_rotfl.gif

Yes, it is the worst insult ever. But wait, now I am confused...did I miss something Friday night? Matt was pitching his idea to us and everyone was laughing, was something else going on that I didn't see? Please elaborate...
 
Man the rules are that??!!! I feel like I'm already in the Twilight Zone. The nature of the fest has my attention though, so I await the real rules.
 
I just want to thank Jason Ramsey for supplying my winning combo for Twilight Fest!!

twilightfest check list--

composer--check

theme music--check

I can't wait to see this guy on tour--sheer brilliance
 
Back
Top