Hi,
I have to do some slo-mo with the FS700 (fiction-boxing match) and cutting it with my Sony F3 in SLOG mode.
Is there a profile or gamma which can approximate this (SLOG) on the FS700?
Also, shooting into a Samurai from the F3 (10 bit Prores 422 HQ). What does the FS700 do in camera vs an external recorder (bit rate, frame rate, etc.)?
I believe the Samurai cannot accomodate higher frame rates anyhow....
Thanks in advance for your help!
I have to do some slo-mo with the FS700 (fiction-boxing match) and cutting it with my Sony F3 in SLOG mode.
Is there a profile or gamma which can approximate this (SLOG) on the FS700?
Also, shooting into a Samurai from the F3 (10 bit Prores 422 HQ). What does the FS700 do in camera vs an external recorder (bit rate, frame rate, etc.)?
I believe the Samurai cannot accomodate higher frame rates anyhow....
Thanks in advance for your help!