Retrospective
Well-known member
Hey guys, I'd like to share the trailer for my short. I used the HV30 for this run and gun. I loved how it was so compact
The only problem was the focusing, the LCD was quite small I can't really see if it was focused on the right subject or not. It had no focus helper/indicator but those are only found on "prosumer" cams.
Also handling the a 60i footage was fragile, hard to make it match the Cinemode. Usual pitfalls are CMOS jello effect and some artifacting on the 60i when there's movement and zoomed in. Anyways, you can tell what was used on the trailer.
Unfortunately, my HV30 was stolen along with my other gear, lost a couple of tape footage too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9IiIgG-V-w&fmt=22
Edit: Revised the Youtube video.
Cheers,
John
Also handling the a 60i footage was fragile, hard to make it match the Cinemode. Usual pitfalls are CMOS jello effect and some artifacting on the 60i when there's movement and zoomed in. Anyways, you can tell what was used on the trailer.
Unfortunately, my HV30 was stolen along with my other gear, lost a couple of tape footage too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9IiIgG-V-w&fmt=22
Edit: Revised the Youtube video.
Cheers,
John
Last edited: