"Title of some such will go here" - A film by Nate Caauwe and friends

Leigh and I have got our idea down, character names worked out, and little bit of background info on them. We'll hopefully have a short description and teaser poster up after the weekend to replace my first post. Otherwise we're spending the next few weeks taking our time fleshing out our characters and getting a solid script down.

We're a little torn though because Christmas break would be the best time to shoot, except that's when Alex goes home, and we were probably going to use his HVX, and in all honesty we both had him in mind as our lead (way to break it to ya, huh Alex? :tongue: ), so who knows how things will pan out... *starts eying Kyle's HVX*

Anyway, good to be making progress :)
 
Last edited:
Hey Nate! I'de like to volunteer my services for anything you may need. Vocal Mastering, Mograph, Sound Design, help with the visuals, CC & grading, etc.
 
Hey Nate! I'de like to volunteer my services for anything you may need. Vocal Mastering, Mograph, Sound Design, help with the visuals, CC & grading, etc.

Wow, fantastic! Thank you for the offer; I may need assistance in the sound department so I really appreciate that! I'll let ya know down the road here :dankk2:
 
Wow, fantastic! Thank you for the offer; I may need assistance in the sound department so I really appreciate that! I'll let ya know down the road here :dankk2:

Welcome young Padawan. PM me here, or kick me en email.







Frogman looks around wildly, the recent blow . . . . . .
 
Ooo, you wanna bring the fight onto DVXuser? Bring it the **** on!

bring_it.jpg



:D
 
Is it bad when you start falling in love with a character you've written? :huh:


:tongue:

Anyway, Leigh and I have fleshed out our characters even more, and got the gist of our story down. Hopefully we'll get a first draft of the script done shortly after Thanksgiving break :) No title or poster yet though like I had hoped, sorry.
 
Last edited:
We've cast our two leads. One of them being Alex, who hasn't yet been pitched the character or film though, but he's my *****, so...yeah. I was glad to find local talent for our female lead, thanks to Leigh. She also suggested a title, but I'm not particularly sold on it.

Anyway, we've been making satisfying progress every night we talk, and I would dub us a duo of doom at this point, but Tim already took that title.
 
Awesome! I can't wait to see with what you've come up with Nate!

If you need anything help or anything let me know. I would gladly offer my services, whatever that means.
 
Hehe, I just wrote something into the script that ties into O2. Not in anyway that anyone here other than maybe Mark will notice, but I'll point it out later. 'Tis on a personal level and has to do with my involvement on DVXuser and is all around just neat to think about...in fact, it's so neat I'm vowing now to not let Leigh cut it out :tongue:
 
Back
Top