tlorenzo
Well-known member
So does anyone know when RED is going to release information for third party developers or accept applications from people and companies wanting to develop products for, or for use with, the RED camera?
I'm specifically interrested in I/O specifications, codecs and any APIs that will allow me as a developer to develop applications that interface with the camera - AND specific information about connectors and camera dimensions for hardware developers.
Also - is RED going to offer any developer programmes just like Apple where they provide a special developer version of the camera for a reduced price or the ability to get a loaner unit to test with?
I know all this is work-in-progress, but I just want to know if third party developers will have to wait for the cameras to start shipping to get this information
:dankk2:
I'm specifically interrested in I/O specifications, codecs and any APIs that will allow me as a developer to develop applications that interface with the camera - AND specific information about connectors and camera dimensions for hardware developers.
Also - is RED going to offer any developer programmes just like Apple where they provide a special developer version of the camera for a reduced price or the ability to get a loaner unit to test with?
I know all this is work-in-progress, but I just want to know if third party developers will have to wait for the cameras to start shipping to get this information
:dankk2: