The Untitled

My roommate and I are gonna work on this.


More to come soon. Crew as of now.


Directed by Thomas Keeling

Written by Thomas Keeling & Dean R. Zarbaugh II


Update: 11/21/08

Tom and I have an idea we're gonna be working on writing in the next few days.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

This is gonna be a great fest overall. I'm happy to only be writing this time around. After Timefest I directed two short films and I'm doing pre pro for another and working on other people's projects, I'm getting worn out.

Such is the filmmakers life though
 
hats in the ring are nice to see! welcome back. lookign forward to see what you guys do. always such an improvement from you.
 
hats in the ring are nice to see! welcome back. lookign forward to see what you guys do. always such an improvement from you.

i appreciate the comments. i always strive to step up my game with each outing. i'm just glad to be relinquishing the director's chair for this project. i'm too drained right now to direct, and Tom (my roommate) is a great director and is really on his game. i know the project's in the right hands. i directed three shorts nearly back to back to back. The Big Blind finished in early june. in july i co-wrote and directed Enema Strikes Back, which took a while to film. It was a 20 page script that we shot, and then Ladies Night just wrapped the other day, and that was another longer script and we had some problems with scheduling and some set problems that really stressed me out to no end. this is gonna be a nice break for me. the next project i direct will be in April.
 
Tom and I are thinking of some ideas for the fest while we're on Thanksgiving break. Then when we get back we're gonna pool the ideas together and see what we can come up with as an overall idea.

We're really excited for this fest, and can't wait to see everyone's entry.
 
not much right now... i'm not sure if it's gonna happen. 16mm production is taking a toll on Tom, and it's gonna be the same for me next month... we'll see what happens
 
Back
Top