The Ultimate Football Fans (Comedy)

Alik Griffin

New member
Short about two dudes who know way too much about football.

Two years later and I'm still loving my 5D.
Thanks for watching.
 
I thought it was pretty funny. The disgruntled friend was the weak link, but the two football fans did really well. I do wish you could have done something more interesting visually but for this type of video that's not too important. Overall good work!
 
Yea. Agree about the weakest link. We kinda wanted to get the character in there that was kinda the voice of reason, but didn't quite write him in right. I'll be watching ESPN commercials and others to figure out character and timing and improve my writing and directing. Thanks a for the feedback. Really appreciate it.
 
Yes. Unfortunately. That was with the H4N set at 120 degrees so it picked up the whole room. Unfortunately another studio has our shotgun. Still waiting to get it back.
 
Back
Top