"The DARE" - a ZazaCast Film

I found that once you got the first laugh out... you couldn't stop! Then the sweat, and more laughter! It was the first laugh that was the hardest to get out though, cuz at that moment you;re going: "What the--"
 
Thanks Armisiano! Figures I couldn't get you to watch either of the two films I entered in TwilightFest...but you did get to this one (my kind of luck).

What you have to remember is most illusions are all about the build-up, the patter...the thread is part of the whole concept...a prequel if you will.

Oh... and I've added your quote to my signature...thanks again!
Cheers.:beer:

Ya know, you CAN use the "I loved it" quote, as you have, but I sorta hoped you would've used "You are officially crowned LossFest's biggest jackass". Or maybe just the "LossFest's biggest jackass".

Just FYI.
 
This film is an in-depth look …. or It was just a really funny minute of your life. You be the judge. :beer:

Both.

I loved the build up, thread and film. It reminded me of a Tyson fight: all the smack talkin', promotion, ticket and PPV sales, bets ...

... and then Iron Mike ends the fight in under 15 seconds.

It was kinda like that.


Worked for me. :beer:


A 40+ page script was the first clue ZaZa was pulling something.

aw
 
Ya know, you CAN use the "I loved it" quote, as you have, but I sorta hoped you would've used "You are officially crowned LossFest's biggest jackass". Or maybe just the "LossFest's biggest jackass".

Just FYI.

Look... I can't tell if you're kidding around or not anymore and I know you're hurting because of personal things in your life (been there, done that, wouldn't wish it on anyone)...and I feel for you...so let me just wish you the very best in life and lets leave it at that.

May the most that you could wish for be the least that you receive. :thumbup:
 
Both.

I loved the build up, thread and film. It reminded me of a Tyson fight: all the smack talkin', promotion, ticket and PPV sales, bets ...

... and then Iron Mike ends the fight in under 15 seconds.

It was kinda like that.


Worked for me. :beer:


A 40+ page script was the first clue ZaZa was pulling something.

aw

That's the ticket! You're right on the money....if you read carefully, there are all kinds of hints in there for you. :)
 
Both.

I loved the build up, thread and film. It reminded me of a Tyson fight: all the smack talkin', promotion, ticket and PPV sales, bets ...

... and then Iron Mike ends the fight in under 15 seconds.

It was kinda like that.


Worked for me. :beer:


A 40+ page script was the first clue ZaZa was pulling something.

aw

This is exactly how I felt. A big "WTF" that completely worked. Definitely hilarious.
 
thanks for the pick-me-up. and just past the halfway point, too.

word. nice music by the way!
 
Everytime I try to download this one it times out... I don't get it... but I'm really trying to see it!
 
Finally worked! Very funny work here :) Love how he's credited at the end as well, made me laugh yet again. Great shot of the moon and clouds!
 
Beautiful, timeless biopic film. This is one of those sweeping masterpieces that...ok, it was just really funny. Great job ZaZa. I can't believe it but you actually got a performance out of Houdini. He was so intense. Nice. Awesome film. Oh, and great retro bumper music at the beginnig. Thanks for this one!
 
Back
Top