The countdown!

Jason,

Where in Alaska did you live? And what made you move, aside from the -50 temperatures.

I was just a kid, so I was bound by the will of my parents :)

Actually my father was military, so we moved like every 4 years. I lived in Fairbanks as a baby. I lived in Anchorage from the time I was 8-12 years old. Beautiful place. I wasn't really old enough to appreciate it for what it was at the time, but still have vivid memories of the landscape, and glaciers and going fishing in different places every weekend. But, mainly I was just pissed that we were moving to some freaking cold place away from my friends :)

Actually my father had to serve a year in Turkey before we moved to Alaska, and his end of the deal was that he got to pick where he was stationed after Turkey. He picked Alaska. So, of course the army happily obliged :)

later,
Jason
 
getting ready to pack to leave the country for two months :( :)

And, being frustrated at having no internet on Wednesday... at least part of the day, when they come out and attempt to fix my crappy satellite internet connection..........

Later,
Jason

Jason, where ya goin?

To your house... You invited me... what gives???


Actually, Indonesia.

Later,
Jason
LMOA!!! :grin:

Jason, you take care and have a great trip. Really special what you are doing, man.

Best, Ted
 
Thanks, man. Maybe you can make it back out to L.A. or vegas around the 2nd week of April when I come back... around NAB time in Vegas. In L.A. just before that. We'll have a drink or something, and crash fat monster studios :)

later,
Jason
 
That is a freaking great idea! Seriously, great idea. I can see it as total comedy with Jack Black or Jim Carrey. Ya' gotta let me read it when you're done.

cheers,

JP

I'll have to post a link to it when I'm done. Right now, just trying to decide on the length and the number of characters. It was originally supposed to be a horror, but then the character started talking and that idea went out the window... now its definitely a comedy, albeit a dark one with frogs, rubbers ducks, plastic bags and bad hats.
 
Thanks, man. Maybe you can make it back out to L.A. or vegas around the 2nd week of April when I come back... around NAB time in Vegas. In L.A. just before that. We'll have a drink or something, and crash fat monster studios :)

later,
Jason

Hey Jason, let me know when you get here. :beer:
 
Back
Top