The best use of the ball

Zim

Veteran
What was your favorite use of a ball. I only have about five films to go but so far it is the biker stepping on the ball in An Enchanting Twist Of Peccadilloes.
 
I think my short, because you can barely see it, and I had to edit it in.

1225741774.png


LOL! It was last minute, and like every fest, I always forget about the element required for the film.

But, honestly, I think wally bally.

Robbie
 
I like when the ball was integrated into the story. Wally Bally and Ball You Need is Love (where's the thread?) both went ALL the way. Cool.
 
Gee.. thanks guys! (and Tim.. you worked on my film....you were there!)

...needless to say... I agree with Zim.
(ZIM ROCKS!!!)
 
That was pure magic when the ball created that puff of dust. Both Joe and I looked at each other and said, "That was Awesome!"

Sometime you'll have to show the bloopers when he couldn't get the ball to pop. HILARIOUS!
 
I think my short, because you can barely see it, and I had to edit it in.

1225741774.png


LOL! It was last minute, and like every fest, I always forget about the element required for the film.

But, honestly, I think wally bally.

Robbie

Thays funny, I noticed it right away.
 
Thays funny, I noticed it right away.

As did most of us trying to see if the ball was just randomly placed to meet the fest elemental requirement or if was actually integrated into the film. So hands down Wally is the coolest personality ball but a bowling ball as a weapon come on both are just as equally cool in my book. But voting on your own film is lame so I vote Wally Bally Ball.
Pauly
 
I thought the best use of the ball was done in Calls From The Fuhrebunker. Mike did an excellent job transitioning from night time job to day time investigation. And it was a smooth 1-2 second move that changed the dynamics/direction of the movie. Meeting two objectives in a very brief space in time.

Wayne Beck
 
Back
Top