Thank you Jim.... Nuart (off topic)

Y.Goh

Active member
Jim,

It was good to meet you in person at Nuart, the camera's image quality is amazing, good to know that the RED's team also put a lot of thought into the industrial design and ergonomic of the camera too, it makes my trip from Singapore worth it.

There is one question that I forgot to ask you, as you are an experience camera man (still and video).

- As a still-photographer, why did you go with Canon instead of Nikon DSLR? beside the fact that Canon has a full-frame sensor, are there any other reasons to go with Canon?

- Do you think Nikon has better lenses though?

Thank you
 
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to meet you in person, but glad you got to meet Jim and the rest of the team though!

Graeme
 
Back
Top