Somebody with some time and a 3D program...

quote: "Except for the size of course."

What size do you want? Or is this size okay?
Or do you have the exact pixel dimensions?
 
Last edited:
I believe that is what I sent.
1049x576 which was the original size unsqueezed for Pal widescreen.
The original height in the file was 576. The squeezed width was 720.
Also 720 x 1.4568 = 1049.
The aspect ratio however is now 1:1, not 1.4568. If the file properties have it set to that in your media browser that will change the apperent size. At least in Vegas it does.
I put both files in Vegas, the original and the unsquezzed with a preview set to PAL widescreen 1.4568 and they both matched.

Let me check it all first with Premiere 7. Maybe there's something I'm missing here. Back when I know.
 
Last edited:
I'm uploading the first now...
#1 final render_unsqueezed_2.zip
814MB so another long download for you.

I'm a couple days behind but think I'm caught up now (sort of).
So it will be another day or two before the rest are uploaded.
I also had a server problem (?) this morning and could not upload but seems okay now. So should be there in 2 or 3 hours. (Hi-speed :))
I'll let you know shortly when it's up.

---------------------------

/#1 is uploaded.
There is a very minor amount of slipping if you look for it. Otherwise I don't think anyone will notice.
Under the current circumstances that is the best I can do so I hope it is okay.

I'll try and have the next one up tomorrow or Monday. The cap scene just has to be rendered but I want to maybe improve the morph a bit first.
 
Last edited:
I'm uploading the last one now...

shot #3 final render .zip

794 MB

It should be up in 3 to 4 hours.

(Hey, you're a member now.)

---------------
It's up. All done.
 
Last edited:
I'll upload another one just in case...

#3 final render .zip

Just make sure the download is completed even if it sais 100% I think it has to verify the size or something afterwords.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top