Gord.T Still "Senior Member" Jul 6, 2008 #181 Congrats Casper. Can't say I'm surprised though as I really liked that one. Something else you could do maybe in the future also is add some sub-titles as well. Maybe have two versions or more I guess. PM sent.
Congrats Casper. Can't say I'm surprised though as I really liked that one. Something else you could do maybe in the future also is add some sub-titles as well. Maybe have two versions or more I guess. PM sent.
P PeterCCE Active member Jul 7, 2008 #182 Yeah, together with the new website (dutch and english) I'm gonna include english subtitles under the vid's. But I guess it'll take some time before that's all finished. I'll let you know. PM sent.
Yeah, together with the new website (dutch and english) I'm gonna include english subtitles under the vid's. But I guess it'll take some time before that's all finished. I'll let you know. PM sent.