Snow Day No School !!!

CreativeCinema

New member
So i made this

http://hv20.info/yopu/Snow Day.mp4

15 mbs, 24p, HV20 stock, different shutter speeds.
After output i realized it was a little to CC'ed, but oh well.
Shoot + Edited in about an hour.

Ive come to conclusion of getting an HVX200.
So this is ganna be one of my last hv20 videos.
I wanna learn how to use a camera.
Not "Hack" one
:laugh:
 
Not bad at all, liked the soundtrack - it seemed appropriate for the film. If i was you I'd keep the hv20 for a while, buy a decent tripod which you could use with your next camera and explore filming with the hv20 a bit more before you jump into a high end camera. I had this camera and only returned it because it didnt fit my hands well but it seems to be a very capable camera.
 
Back
Top