Smaller Odyssey 7q??

Looks like there is a market for several different options depending on the camera used. As a FS700 user I would like a much smaller screen / lighter unit. As a DSLR user I can see why you would prefer a handgrip style recorder under the camera instead. There is definitely a market for both of these.

CD - take note!
 
Just found this thread, and for what it's worth, I echo the sentiments here of a non-monitoring 7Q recorder in a smaller package with a HDMI/SDI monitor out. Currently contemplating whether to trade-in my fs700 for an fs7 or to get a 7q to extend the 700's life. Feature-wise the fs700 bests the fs7 when using the 7q because of its 4k burst slo-mo, but I can't ever see myself running about with a big 8" x 6" device hanging anywhere off my rig.
 
Back
Top