J. Odoms
Well-known member
So I had a pretty awesome shoot this weekend, and will be quite upset
I if I screwed it all up. So this brings me to my reasoning for posting.
I shot some scenes in 60p an obviously at 720p, but didn't realize the sutter speed was at 1/60th.
Now I haven't watched my rushes so I'm not sure what I got, but I became concerned that I read an article stating that, apparently the best method was 1/120th shutter speed.
So my question is, when I conform the footage to 24p from 60p will I just not get any slowmotion, or will the footage be unusable. Or what other results should I expect.
Thanks guys, I'm out right now, otherwise id just do it, and not ask, but can't and REALLY wanna know the answer to this question, ASAP.
I if I screwed it all up. So this brings me to my reasoning for posting.
I shot some scenes in 60p an obviously at 720p, but didn't realize the sutter speed was at 1/60th.
Now I haven't watched my rushes so I'm not sure what I got, but I became concerned that I read an article stating that, apparently the best method was 1/120th shutter speed.
So my question is, when I conform the footage to 24p from 60p will I just not get any slowmotion, or will the footage be unusable. Or what other results should I expect.
Thanks guys, I'm out right now, otherwise id just do it, and not ask, but can't and REALLY wanna know the answer to this question, ASAP.