Shane Hurlbut's Navy Seal's video (shot on 7D and 5D)

Some great shots! The compression on s-mug wasn't doing it any favors though...

I wish these videos were more lovingly graded... the tonality looks to be right off the orig. h264
 
That was awesome! Great job.
I liked the color grade myself.
I thought it fit the subject matter.
I can't tell which is the 7D and which is the 5D.
Did you notice any difference?
Can you point out a few shots of each?
Thanks.

Seamus+
 
However, it's not all 5D and 7D though. According to a comment he made on a blog entry regarding the video (the Helicopter scene anyways), he says:

"the slow-mo shot running towards the Helicopter was 35mm, aerial photography was Sony F23 with a gyro stabilized head, all the interviews were the Sony F 900, and the action shots were 5D."
 
there you go. I was wondering about all that......F900, F23, 35mm.....there goes the budget you dream of.
 
Back
Top