Kyle Stebbins
AD GURU
sweet! good to hear of the next fest!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damnit, I was already halfway through my arachnid drama script! :cheesy:Jarred Land said:next fest is all about the story.
Human Drama.
Figure out what that means.
It could be "person"...just one...GenJerDan said:Human Drama.
That's means people.
Guess I'm sitting this one out, too.
![]()
WOO HOO!!! The crowd (I think) goes wild! All I need is some humans, and like, some drama! Woo hoo! I was actually thinking of trying to shoot something REAL dramatic this time around anyway!Jarred Land said:Human Drama.
Ki-Ki said:Can anybody actually define human drama?
Is it like, a situation thats dramatic...or...is it just a "Drama" fest including humans...or.. >_<
Jarred Land said:Human Drama.
Figure out what that means.
Ki-Ki said:Stupid google comes out with a stupid band called stupid "Human Drama" what sort of stupid band would call themselves stupid Human Drama, stupid band and there stupid names with there stupid google hits.