Selling my XLH1

disjecta

Lucky Duck
I'm selling my XLH1 in favor for an XHA1. I don't need all the bells and whistles of the Jack pack and need a smaller camera for my field work.

I'm also selling my Chrosziel Mattebox system with French flags and follow focus (selling as "Kit 2" for those who want to google it). Would love to sell the whole thing together.

PM me or post if you are interested.

Thanks,

D.
 
Chrosziel kit is sold so I am still interested in selling the camera. Let me know if you are interested.

Asking price for the XLH1 is $7500. I am also including for free a 1.6x extender (a $350 value) and a EQ-XL1 Equalizer Windscreen ($120 value).
 
Last edited:
Steve, awesome. All of your sharing (including your H1 preset converted for A1 use) is very much appreciated. I'm a wee bit happier with the my own A1 purchase knowing that you'll be shooting and sharing your tips on great imagery with the same cam :-)
 
guskersthecat said:
Steve, awesome. All of your sharing (including your H1 preset converted for A1 use) is very much appreciated. I'm a wee bit happier with the my own A1 purchase knowing that you'll be shooting and sharing your tips on great imagery with the same cam :-)


Missed the h1 preset converted to a1 use page...can you please post where i might find it in the forum?
 
Hey disjecta, how long was the H1 in your hands for?
Kinda wanna know the condition of it (:
Interested buyer.
 
This is not any common capture device but a famous one -- one of the best Canons out there from where was seen the best XL-H1 footage available online. KUDOS :thumbsup:
 
Be welcome! :)

EDIT -- As you followed Michael (Pappas), a lot of us have been following your samples too. Since the beginning. Actually, I have a fan of yours @home: my Mom will be your customer. She is waiting for your DVD and as she is used to say: «That american moviemaker is an artist!». All the family -- aunties & her friends know your nature clips and talent. 'cause her enthusiasm on your nature work (yes, it's true, I gave her a hand too :laugh: downloading your stuff) you already have a guaranteed DVD sale to Portugal (North Atlantic) :thumbup:.
 
Last edited:
Why for heaven's sake would you want to rid yourself of the H1?

Why for heaven's sake would you want to rid yourself of the H1?

disjecta,
I am on the verge of buying the H1, what has been your biggest draw back with the H1? :violin:
 
Maybe bying XLH1

Maybe bying XLH1

Just got one XLH1 for weekend test, maybe You can can answer a few of my questions( Don't have the manual included!)

I have Pana HVX already, but would like to have better tele-end of the lens and XL has it. When shooting ice-hockey we found the focusing speed somewhat slower than Pana and this is a bit concern.

When playing HDV footage, I'll get a message " Playback STD locked, Playback is restricted"

I must have some settings wrong, but could someone help here, I must return the camera tomorrow, some need to test this

BR Jussi
 
How slow did you find the focusing to be?

Im thinking of a 4 XLH1 purchase for multi-camera sports coverage (Motocross) and require good focussing on fast moving objects.

Martin
 
disjecta said:
Just size for me. I need a lighter cam...the picture is outstanding.

What will be a lighter camera with outstanding picture for you ? I'm just curious to know from an experience master. I know for you, doing a lot of landscape, wide shot are very important and HD is very important.

By the way, where is this beautiful location in your clip ? It's look like some place I went in New-Zealand last winter, South Island. Gorgeous.
 
Hi Shadow, I'm looking to get an XH A1 instead.

If you are referring to the footage in the post above this, the first shot is in a place called Tetonia in Idaho (my wife and I just bought 3.5 acres there - 90 miles from Yellowstone - and plan to retire there at some stage). The second shot is at Grand Teton National Park on the Wyoming side and the third was shot in New Mexico at the Valley of the Fires park.
 
Back
Top