Scene Files available for download

Yeah I have the 200T. What does that mean? I can't use those files? Is there another thread for outcasts like me to obtain some scene files. LOL.

Thanks.

Hi,

All you need to do is to save a scene file on your camera to the SD card. Then go to your computer and look at the header. Copy that header over top of the desired scene file header so that your camera can read it.

Hope that makes sense.

Best,

Jan

So I copy the header from the SD card (Camera Scene File) over to the scene file header that I downloaded? I think I got it! Thank you so much!

I'm using a PAL camera, if I change the downloaded scene files from AG-HVX200P to AG-HVX200E. Could someone remind me what frame rates the PAL 50hz camera accepts? I guess I then go through each txt file and edit the frame rates to compatible equivalents??

I tried to add some scene files to my 170, but I must have done something wrong, as now all 6 scene files on my dial are ADDSTP.

How can I remedy this? Did I lose the factory presets?

I don't think you did anything wrong, I think those scene files are designed to all be the same, but each one has a different frame rate.

Oh, I see. Then, what if I wanted to replace only the default CINE-V scene with one I like on that Panasonic site? Do I have to edit the TXT file?

Is there any way to put four different scene file from the panasonic site onto the camera at once for quick access on the rotary knob?
I have only managed to get one scene file on there with several frame rates.
I suppose I can access the others one at a time from the card, but I'd like to have them at thumbs reach. Ideas?

Scene file not loading??

Scene file not loading??

Anyone have any idea why "VELVET" wont load for me from the Panny site, other ones are fine and load great???

Hi Luis,
This link doesn't work any more and youtube says," uploader has closed his Account". Will you please reload it?
Thanks
BUddi

Hi Barry,
I have got a HPX172EN. Will these Scens files work for my camera as well. I compared both the Files. The main difference is the first line defining the Scan rate.One is BE..... and the other is 4A..... If I change these program lines and copy the other settings as it is , will it work for my camera?
Thanks,
Buddi

im having trouble programming the 2fps scene file for F4, It wont let me change it to 2fps

just default and then from 12-60fps..??
can someone pleasee help me!

If you only have the defaults you have'nt followed the instructions properly. Have you loaded the scene files onto a sd card and loaded them into the camera?

yeah i got it to work, I mostly film skateboarding/surfing. but i have it setup like this

F1 VID 60 (60FPS)
F2 FLM24 (24FPS)
F3 NIT60 (60FPS) btw whats best for low light the Lonoiz scene file or lolight?
F4 TLAPSE (2FPS) (350* shutter?)
F5 custom dvx user setting (60FPS)
F6 CINEV (60FPS)

anyone rec. a different scene file?

My recommendation is to fill the sd card up with file settings and then play with them. With minimal effort I can load 24 different file settings from the standard 6. Working my way through them... 2fps mounted in car has been interesting...

Back