[FS: General] Rode NTG-2 with Gitzo Boom Pole and Rode SM4 Shockmount - $410 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanjf

Well-known member
Hello. I'm selling a Rode NTG-2 paired with a Carbon Fiber Gitzo Boom Pole and Rode SM4 Shockmount for the NTG Series. They are both in EXCELLENT condition and hardly used at all. This is a great location sound kit to start with.

Original box, windmuff, for NTG-2 all included.
Gitzo boom pole comes with a Gitzo carrying case and original box.

$420 OBO.

I'm in San Francisco so a local sale would be ideal, but I'm not opposed to shipping.

Please PM!
 
What model number is the Gtizo boompole? And would you be willing to separate? Im in Sacramento, so not too far.
 
What model number is the Gtizo boompole? And would you be willing to separate? Im in Sacramento, so not too far.

The Gitzo model is GB0530. Carbon fiber. Extremely light too.

Not sure if I'd be willing to seperate, but we can definitely talk about it. Email me at..... sound [at] ryanfrias.com .....or PM me.
 
Thread Locked.

Please review the Marketplace Guidelines for bumping posts, and contact me via PM.

Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top