Reelprojects Films Presents...

UPDATE: 2nd draft is done, and I thought we were ready to shoot however I may make a few revisions in the next week.

If everything goes well we will be shooting next Saturday.
 
Updates- (not much but significant), we've had some set backs, but the good news is that everything seems to have gotten back on track, right now we are working on casting and putting together the shooting schedule.
 
UPDATES AND GRABS

So we are about half way through shooting now and I am quite pleased with what we have so far. I have been piecing it together in Final Cut, doing a bit of color correction (nothing major tho).

Anyway here are some screen shots nothing to fancy just our 3 actors.

JUNE 11th UPDATE: 3 more grabs.
 

Attachments

  • dan.jpg
    dan.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • elivator.jpg
    elivator.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • danII.jpg
    danII.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
  • devey.jpg
    devey.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • danrun.jpg
    danrun.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • grab6.jpg
    grab6.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks everybody.
We just wrapped 2nd unit (mostly faces of digital clocks), today, I am a little disappointed with what we got on a ratio of the amount of time it took to film, it's hard when your actors are only free for like an hour a week which is why it took us a month to shoot the thing.
Good news is I am almost finished editing and will soon be able to send the final cut off to our composer who will make everybody look brilliant.
 
Welcome to the fest. Actor's availability can be a big issue. Good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with :)
 
Updates- We wrapped shooting on 5:00 about two weeks ago- I have been busy editing and working on the colors since, I am very pleased to say that it has come together very well.

We are pleased to announce that Paul Howls, Guitarist in the Band Free Yon and NYU student majoring in Music Technology, is currently scoring 5:00.

I also posted some more grabs, over here!

Thanks,
Travis Fantina
Reelprojects Films
 
Last edited:
So I would assume that this movie's run time is exactly 5:00 wthout credits? It pissed me off that the TImbaland song '4:00' is actualy like 4:06 :-D

Yeah I usually don't like that, but here it's actually almost 6 min long because the 5:00 is not referring to the run time but an event that occurs, there is a bit of a lead up to it.
 
Paul finished the score last night at like 3:00 (it's brilliant), then I took another hour to add some transitions into our film make his score fit well.
Now I am compressing and I hope to upload after breakfast.
 
Nice short.

I liked the music and the pacing.

I couldn't really hear the dialogue though, so I wasn't sure of the characters' motivation. I didn't know why anybody was doing what, or who anybody was.

Shots in the elevator looked nice. There was one shot that had a different aspect ratio from the rest that sort of stood out.


Spoiler---------

maybe there should have been a higher quality sound effect for the bomb. It didn't sound like they had really saved themselves because the explosion did nothing visually like shake the room, and the sound was pretty soft and lacking bass.
 
Back
Top