M macyfilms Active member Nov 19, 2007 #1 Anyone got any opinions on the Redrock 35mm lens adapter? Specifically, when used with the HV-20 . I can pick one up in LA for about 1200 USD for the whole kit. I'm also curious which line of lenses would be best for this. Canon, Nikon, etc. ? thxx.
Anyone got any opinions on the Redrock 35mm lens adapter? Specifically, when used with the HV-20 . I can pick one up in LA for about 1200 USD for the whole kit. I'm also curious which line of lenses would be best for this. Canon, Nikon, etc. ? thxx.
Sean Michael Well-known member Nov 20, 2007 #2 Nikon are preferred, because Nikon used the same lens mount for decades. Most of the old ones will fit. I have an HV20 and an M2, but haven't explored the combo too much. It's good in theory, if you can master the quirks of the M2 (flipped image, etc.).
Nikon are preferred, because Nikon used the same lens mount for decades. Most of the old ones will fit. I have an HV20 and an M2, but haven't explored the combo too much. It's good in theory, if you can master the quirks of the M2 (flipped image, etc.).