Red Public Screening LA.. sign up now

When's the screening coming to Troy, AL? There's probably like one person here who would definitely want to go. Can you argue with that kind of demand ?

Jason
 
I reserved via e-mail but haven't gotten a confirmation yet....I know they are swamped, but man, I really have to book a flight to LA to see this, and I still don't even know what my RED confirmation number is for the camera body :(
 
jlaurili said:
I reserved my second camera on the 31st and just got an email with my number a few minutes ago.
I reserved on the 30th...still no number. :huh:

But I did reserve and print a seat at the screening.
 
Of course, do you like cover sheets on them?

Sure, with pretty, little ponies on them please...

Brook, there will be a gentleman from Memphis; Forum Member-evexon (Mr. Steven T.) He is very talented and very nice. He will seek you out and say hello for me. Have a good one...

Andrew
 
L.A..... do it in berlin and the aftershow would be better :)

disclaimer: we @laguun might be biased....
 
I Would like a screening in stockholm, sweden. Guess thats out of the question.
What if i set up the screening with projector and all, will the redteam come and show us some stuff then?

Have a nice screening. I did see the footage at IBC but would really like to see this new stuff.
 
Christian Berg said:
I Would like a screening in stockholm, sweden. Guess thats out of the question.
stockholm is great, only the no-smoking policy is a bit strange. however, everyone could fly to berlin for the nightlife :)

Christian Berg said:
What if i set up the screening with projector and all, will the redteam come and show us some stuff then?
-if- red is interested, i would add an internal screening/ premiere cinema in berlin to the roadshow. 5.1, 176 seats, 2k christie. however, i am afraid that my buddys at sony won´t sponsor the SRX 4K this time as at least the german execs are quite aware of red.
 
DorkmanScott said:
I reserved on the 30th...still no number. :huh:

But I did reserve and print a seat at the screening.

I reserved my Red on 27th, still no email, and no number. :huh:
 
Back
Top