Alex Fostvedt
Member
Hey Red Team,
I realize that you are the hardest working camera crusaders out there, keep it up! I have a small request. I have been an Oakley sunglasses wearer for years, still have the first issue "M-Frames". I have always loved the optics that Oakley has provided. What is the possibility of Oakley/Red filters?
A set of ND's, Oakley Bronze Grad, and a Black Iridium Pola.
I ask this, because I was shooting in Utah earlier this year and had my trusty pair of polarized Oakley Riddle sunglasses and was blown away by the clarity and colors. I thought it would be a great filter for my cinematography. I generally use a Schneider Tru-Pola.
I think the idea of a set of "Red"filters would be great, it would add to the uniqueness of the Red camera system.
Make them from the sunglass lens material blanks, possibly add a hard coating. Package in those great molded foam cases Oakley makes.
I imagine that this idea is way down on the list of things to do, but if and when you decide to make a run of filters, I will be the first in line.
I realize that you are the hardest working camera crusaders out there, keep it up! I have a small request. I have been an Oakley sunglasses wearer for years, still have the first issue "M-Frames". I have always loved the optics that Oakley has provided. What is the possibility of Oakley/Red filters?
A set of ND's, Oakley Bronze Grad, and a Black Iridium Pola.
I ask this, because I was shooting in Utah earlier this year and had my trusty pair of polarized Oakley Riddle sunglasses and was blown away by the clarity and colors. I thought it would be a great filter for my cinematography. I generally use a Schneider Tru-Pola.
I think the idea of a set of "Red"filters would be great, it would add to the uniqueness of the Red camera system.
Make them from the sunglass lens material blanks, possibly add a hard coating. Package in those great molded foam cases Oakley makes.
I imagine that this idea is way down on the list of things to do, but if and when you decide to make a run of filters, I will be the first in line.