red.com Updated

Martin Hill

Active member
What a coincidence - I was browsing red.com when some of the links gave me a 404 error. It turns out red.com was updated a few minutes ago. I think it's just a structure/design update, but I haven't checked out every page yet...

EDIT:
Black RED CG shots
Industry news page added
Some products removed from the menu (like the zoom lens, etc)
 
Last edited:
yes.. mostly a structure update and to make the camera black, added the matrix on the sensor etc. but there is a few extra photos and some more info on the lens. :)
 
The site was originally built as a Flash site to make the time deadline. Now it is .php, .xml (heck, I don't know) with flash movies inside. Should be a more workable foundation.
 
Well, one thing is for sure this cameras a piece of art, its got the "Industrialist/Mechanist" feel to it.

Anhar
 
Back
Top