Recent Commercial Work

L Train

Active member
Hi! This is my most recent project for an indoor mountain bike park opening in my town. I shot the sneak peak of the park before it opened. Any input would be great!

 
Overall I really liked it. The only thing is, and this is just my personal 2 cents, I wasn't crazy about the movement in the titles. Also, just to throw it out there...this could use voice talent and I have used some great guys who make add that final touch to this. If your interested take a look at Voice123.com. If you like it, let me know and I can hook you up with some great talent.
 
One of the cardinal sins of local-market commercial production that drives me nuts: the camera stays on the tripod at eye-level. It just seems like there isn't much outside-the-box thinking on camera angles here.

Pacing is a little slow. 1:44 is too long to watch with slow camera moves and slow editing.

And as already mentioned... those "shaky" titles have got to go.
 
Back
Top