Realistic Estimates

Hiya Red Team,

I know this question has been asked over and over again and you have tried your level best to put them to rest, but here we go again.

Realistically speaking, from what you all know now, can I (bearing a reservation # of 600+) expect to be included in the 1st shipment by Spring next year or is this just a pipe dream that will be squashed and trampled upon by the reality of what is yet to transpire?
 
We don't know the exact ship date of the 1st RED ONE camera. We have given estimates of our timeline and, so far, have been pretty close. But this is an "impossible project" with lots of problems to solve in front of us. So we continue to keep everyone informed without making any promises.

Jim
 
Thanks for the prompt response, Jim. Everyday that goes by and with more and more clarity about the project, I see what a monumental endeavor this was, in the first place. Once more, I hope that you and your team eventually dot your I-s, cross your T-s and make this noble venture come to fruition.
 
Back
Top