Railroad Film Short

Hi Sundance,

Thanks for sharing. Good job on the framing/composition and camera work. The music was very nice, but I hope it's not infringing on copyrights of Johnny Cash, "Wreck of Old 97."

At about 1:25 where you have a bit of lens flare (fine), it exposes dirt on the lens - if you regularly have this problem, switch to a wide depth of field (close iris a few stops or add ND filter and decrease the gain or slow shutter a bit).

I also liked your sound mixing such as the sequence at 2:30 to 2:50 (loved the doppler effect).

Warm Regards, Michael
 
The Old Eyeballs Arent As Good As They Used To Be, Didnt Notice The Dirt Till The Project Was Finished. Dont Know Anything About Copyrights But Figured If I Dont Make Anything Thats For Sale It Should Be All Right, Hope Im Right.......
 
Back
Top