"Prove It" - A Conspiracy Penguin Production

a very inspired poster. if the tree ties into the location, which it looks like it might, even better. if not, still caught my eye (as well as the title)

it's nice to see a title with a challenge built into it.
 
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, the tree ties into the location. I apreciate your complements regarding the title as well, looks likethis is going to be a great fest.

Thanks,
 
Just updated the production log with some basic information. Also, I am looking for some people who would like to read the script and provide some good feedback. We are hoping to shoot in early May, so I want to have the final draft finished by the end of this month. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks everyone.

PS: We got permission to hijack a thread over in the cafe, so I was looking to party this weekend. I'll be over there all night, even if I have to party alone.
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=130963&page=2
 
Okay Conspiracy Penguin...Nick Lane....Is that house location the former Scott's residence? I think I recognize it as I hung out a lot with Dan Scott there, the founder of www.layonaraonline.com

Also...why the heck have we never met? I am constantly in Oakhurst as the youth leader for the Jr. High at Sierra Pines Church and I went to Yosemite Highschool, graduating in 99. We will have to meet up sometime! Let me know if you need anything for your shoot. I live in Fresno now, but am always up there. -Matt Sconce
 
Last edited:
Seriously, I am willing to help if needed and it not conflicting with netherborn or Impossible Race's shoot. I have large green screen, lighting, HVX-200, Home Built Stabilizer (Glidecam-esque), Boom Mic and Boom Pole, 2 Lav mics for dialogue, and mucho experience. Let me know if you need help. PM me.
I did not put two and two together to see where you were located or I would have offered earlier.
-Matt
 
Hey Matt, thanks for the generous offer! I actually know your Dad (well, know of him actually) He is the man! Created the Universe, they say. We are actually on a very low budget (like nothing) and still without a good camera. I will definitly send you a PM and see if you can't help us out a bit! I really appreciate it and we'll be in touch!

Also, sorry to dissapoint, but the house in the photos is not the old Scott's residence. My family actually built the house about two years ago. Thanks again!

PS: I haven't had much new information for an update here, that's why the thread has been pretty dormant as of late. I'll definitly be posting soon, though, if I end up getting together with Sconce for this!
 
I will PM you some more specifics but I am always looking forward to helping filmmakers get the ball rolling and start making things instead of just talking about it. This place has changed my life and taught me so much, and I believe it is because of the amazing people here who took the time to help teach me.
 
Hey Matt, thanks for the generous offer! I actually know your Dad (well, know of him actually) He is the man! Created the Universe, they say. We are actually on a very low budget (like nothing) and still without a good camera. I will definitly send you a PM and see if you can't help us out a bit! I really appreciate it and we'll be in touch!

Also, sorry to dissapoint, but the house in the photos is not the old Scott's residence. My family actually built the house about two years ago. Thanks again!

PS: I haven't had much new information for an update here, that's why the thread has been pretty dormant as of late. I'll definitly be posting soon, though, if I end up getting together with Sconce for this!

WOW! I created the Universe? :shocked: Cool...I didn't know I did that.

:2vrolijk_08:Best Wishes!
 
Log updated, everyone, Matt Sconce is out. :sad: We had trouble finding shoot dates that we could all agree with and when it came down to it, there is not enough time left.

We are moving on as though we are going to still make this, restarting our equiptment purchasing endeavour, and we will keep you updated as it moves along. Thanks.
 
Still rooting for you. =)

I understand what a tough road your on at the moment, so best of luck on your endeavour.
 
Dear Writing Machine,

How's this beast coming along? Any luck with the gear? Did you get sucked into your computer and now you're running around in Final Draft writing too many scripts for Timefest?

Best of luck,

-Joe
 
Back
Top