Probably a silly question for RED Team...

Zack Birlew

Veteran
Hi, as many of you know, especially Jim Jannard, I'm very excited about the RED and the direction the RED Team is going in. I'm also very pleased with the price of the RED-One. However, me being a college student and all and I'm still going through the transition from California to my family's new house in Nevada, I can't really see an opportunity to afford the RED anytime soon until, quite possibly, late 2007 or even mid-2008. So, my question is whether there will be some sort of student discount or payment plan for the RED without having to pay $17,500 right off the bat. Any possibility of that at all?
 
We don't have such a program at this time. We are a new company going Mach 10 with our hair on fire to get this camera done and done right. We barely have someone to answer the phones (as some of you can verify). There are so many things to accomplish before we can address a request of this type. Doesn't mean we won't in the future... just too early for us to respond with certainty.

I wish we could say "yes" to every good idea, but we would rather talk straight all the way along the path.

Jim
 
Jack_Felis said:
So, my question is whether there will be some sort of student discount or payment plan for the RED without having to pay $17,500 right off the bat. Any possibility of that at all?

You could always use a credit card... or the folks'.
 
Back
Top