Prizes for lovefest?

Prizes are being worked on. Nothing final yet. Still putting it all together and confirming sponsors and such.

I can tell you the names of a few of the sponsors that have confirmed if that will satisfy your appetite a bit? Some familiar faces (with new products), and some new faces as well this time.

It's not a complete list. A list in progress and just a teaser, but I can pass along a few names if you like................

Later,
Jason
 
Prizes are being worked on. Nothing final yet. Still putting it all together and confirming sponsors and such.

I can tell you the names of a few of the sponsors that have confirmed if that will satisfy your appetite a bit? Some familiar faces (with new products), and some new faces as well this time.

It's not a complete list. A list in progress and just a teaser, but I can pass along a few names if you like................

Later,
Jason

If that's a question, my answer is "Yes, I would like."
 
I want Kyser for my prize.

I got a good chuckle out of this one. :thumbsup:

Personally, I'm entering this festival for experience and the bit of exposure. Sure, it would be fantastic to win or even place, but I'm not setting my sights on that. I don't think anyone should, really. We should all just commit to making really good short films that our fellow film enthusiasts, and anyone else, will enjoy watching and want to watch again. :)
 
Personally, I'm entering this festival for experience and the bit of exposure. Sure, it would be fantastic to win or even place, but I'm not setting my sights on that. I don't think anyone should, really. We should all just commit to making really good short films that our fellow film enthusiasts, and anyone else, will enjoy watching and want to watch again. :)


I second that!
 
I want Kyser for my prize.

I think Como's taking the theme of this fest a bit too seriously
lmao.gif
 
Back
Top