Portland Film Team?

Norm Sanders

Script Wrangler
I posted this for BetrayalFest, and had the pleasure of working with Jared Rogers and placing as a finalist with THE INDISPENSABLE CHAUCER.

Once again, I'm either too broke and/or too buried in another project to oversee the full production aspect, but if I can be of assistance with someone in the Portland area (directing, writing, 1st AD, etc.), then post in here or PM me.

If you're on Facebook, and want to see what I'm finishing up right now, search the fan pages for a comedy called "Meat Market". :)
 
Wait, what are we shooting? I enjoy my 2nd amendment rights, but i'm actually a really crummy shot, though I am shorter than Norm so maybe if I crouch fast and aim up I'll be good
 
EXT. ARID OREGON PLAIN -- DAY

NORM, tall and shirtless, stands strong in the wind, his hand poised over his pistol.

Reversed, we see SHAWN holding an MP5, dressed in black SWAT gear assembled from various regions.

A crow flies overhead, observing the showdown. This is Ken, aka Chazmo.

...I like it.
 
Shirtless ... there we go again, lol. My tattoo really throws things off, and almost needs a backstory of it's own or people will be wondering too much about the character.
 
EXT. ARID OREGON PLAIN -- DAY

NORM, tall and shirtless, stands strong in the wind, his hand poised over his pistol.

Reversed, we see SHAWN holding an MP5, dressed in black SWAT gear assembled from various regions.

A crow flies overhead, observing the showdown. This is Ken, aka Chazmo.

...I like it.
Wow, great script AJ! Mind if I use this for the fest? Norm, you'll need to wear a cowboy hat while shirtless, though. Pants optional.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top