PCMCIA readers for a PC

Ben Digedig

Well-known member
I've had a Google but not found much - I need a P2 card reader to plug my P2 card in on the FRONT of my PC - not the back. So I guess a reader that runs a cable from the front of the PC back to the mobo PCI slot where it would connect.

Anyone know of anything?

Thx

BD
 
I might be wrong but I don't think that's it either . . . you need something that accomodates a PCMCIA card slot (that's what a P2 card requires to fit)
 
David thanks a million - all this Express talk confused me!

I cant for the life of me find one in UK - usually Lindy.com have what you want, then you try Amazon and then risk e-bay! No luck in UK so far.
 
Thanks Alex81.

anyone know how/where to source one of the in the USA?

(edit)

found it: http://www.amtron.com/reader/pcdtp110cs.htm#product_price

Nice, but if you decide to buy that look at the system requirements :
" Windows XP or Vista. [Note: 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows XP and Vista are not compatible."

If you're using 64-bit OS, it won't work.

Anyone found something that works on 64-bit Vista OS? I'm currently looking around for one but no luck yet.
 
Back
Top