Our 2011 film 109

I thought I had posted this already, but can't find it, so here it is.

This is our 2011 short film 109. I'm ending it's festival run so it's now available online. Shot in 2 days for about $2500. It's a very odd film I admit, which led to it actually not doing as well in festivals as our previous efforts. Cinematography wise I think it's the best work we've done, but the confines of the 12 minute length threw me a bit as far as the narrative aspects go. All the music is original and was recorded for the film. The lead actor is actually one of my grips. He read so well at the audition (he was just there hanging out and wound up reading opposite the women I was auditioning for the motel clerk) that I cast him.



Edit:
The dolly shots in the beginning have a bit of judder. It's the render, not in the source.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top