"One Saved Message" - Off Stage Films

osmposterweb.jpg
 
1/5/2009 - Entry:

After 5 years and 3,000 posts, I'm excited to say that this will be my first entry into any of the DVXUser Festivals.

We are holding auditions on Thursday, January 22 and are shooting on Saturday, January 31.

Lastly, I'm doubly excited to announce that Timur Civan will be our Director of Photography.

1/10/2009 - Cast and Crew:

We have cast two of our four actors:

Helen - Joann Scanlon
Jack - Jeff Maschi

We are holding auditions for the two leads on January 22 and I'm really looking forward to it. Actors have started sending head shots and resumes and that is always fun. :)

Our crew is all set as well:

Writer and Director: Me
Producer: Chris Furlong
DP: Timur Civan
Sound: Nick Sidorovich

1/12/2009 - Crew Updates:

Composer: Herman Witkam
Grip: Mark Harris

1/23/2009 - Cast Updates:

We have cast the two female leads.

Emily: Nadja Hoyer-Booth
Jenny: Kelly Reilly

1/31/2009 - Production Update:

Today was our shooting date and it went great. We even added a new team member.

Grip: Chingiz Musayev

2/3/2009 - Production Stills:

I've captured all of the footage and posted two stills for all to see.
 
Last edited:
Cast:

nadja.jpg

Nadja Hoyer-Booth

kelly.jpg

Kelly Reilly

Production Stills:

osm-emily.jpg

Nadja Hoyer-Booth as Emily

osm-jenny.jpg

Kelly Reilly as Jenny
 
Last edited:
This is great Chris....I'm really looking forward to it! Glad you finally threw your hat in the ring. Now lets hope it doesn't take another 3000 posts for the next one.

Welcome and best of luck!
 
Last edited:
Thanks a lot. I'm trying to minimize how much luck plays a part in this, but it always does - doesn't it. :)

Also, I added an update up top with some cast and crew info.
 
Two new crew announcements:

Herman Witkam will be composing our score. This is my third time working with Herman and I can't wait to see what magic he comes up with this time.

Mark Harris has joined our team as our grip extraordinaire. I haven't worked with Mark before, but his legend precedes him. :)

Auditions in 10 days - Shooting in 19 days - This is going to be fun.
 
I needed one prop for our film and after 3 unsuccessful attempts on ebay, I finally won two different bids today (I was getting a little stressed). Now, I will have two props to choose from.

Just what that prop is will remain a mystery. My script is only one page long, so I need to hold onto the few surprises we have.
 
Back
Top