Ok... who's in for this one?!

I'm still not on the list. Sniff, sniff. That's okay, I'll just go start my own horror festival. With hookers and blackjack. On second though, for get the horror fest and the blackjack.
 
This is going to be my first entry to a Fest here - I'm definitely going to get something shot and in the mix, count me in!

I'm a huge horror buff - so I'm really looking forward to this one.
 
maybe

maybe

I guess you'll know if I entered when my project gets submitted. :)
If all goes well and the "real" job doesn't get in the way, there will be a Wild Imagination Films entry.
 
Briceman, if you don't update this list with my name on it, You are going to be the star of my horror movie. No acting required.
 
i_&_t said:
Horror-fest? Yup. :Drogar-Evil(DBG):
splatbanner24cg.gif
whoa ... NICE banner :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Hello All!

You can count me in.

Hopefully I wont make a totally embarrassing movie, hehe.

Best, M.
 
I am SO IN on this one, you could say I'm entering this contest much like Michael Meyers' kitchen knife entering the soft abdomen of a helpless babysitter. Mwahahahahaha!!!
 
spooky138 said:
I am SO IN on this one, you could say I'm entering this contest much like Michael Meyers' kitchen knife entering the soft abdomen of a helpless babysitter. Mwahahahahaha!!!

Nice!:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top